Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trade show booth almost done

Trade show booth almost done 16 Sep 2017 01:44 #1

• Dan Sawatzky
  • Gold Carver
  • Thank you received: 44
  • Honor Medal 2015
We've been busy for the last month working on our trade show booth for the International Association Of Amusement Parks and Attractions EXPO to be held in Orlando, Florida in mid-November. The show is massive with over a thousand vendors and 28,000 attendees from around the world. We took a ten foot booth last year. This year we upped our space to twenty feet wide. Rather than start from scratch we opted to rework last year's booth by adding two five foot wings to each side.

Last year we crammed our display with all manner of signs and dimensional art. We were very pleased with the response and the show booth garnered a Brass Ring - first place award in the ten foot booth category. Our display got a lot of attention but many were confused about what we did because of all the sign samples we had on display. Visitors read the sample signs and assumed we did those things.

This year we wanted to simplify the booth considerably. We want to answer two questions for those who see us. WHO ARE WE? WHAT DO WE DO? Our company name is massive in the centre panel and the lettering is gilded in 23K leaf for extra bling. On the left side of the display is the DESIGN studio. I'll be sitting at the small table drawing on my iPad with the results showing on the TV screen behind me. On the bulletin board at the bottom of the panel will be a collage of design concept drawings. I'll have lots of concepts loaded into may iPad to show people who ask to see more. On the left side is the word BUILD and underneath will be two dimensional sample sculpted concrete panels and a scale model of one of the Viking ship we recently sent to Dubai. Other scale concept models are on display in the centre area. Peter will man this area with his iPad loaded with our portfolio of pictures of finished projects.

The dimensional concept models on display are a combination of refreshed old samples and new ones created specifically for this purpose. We have a few more details to add before we send the display down the road to Orlando. By starting early we've managed to build a nice display without any rushing or burning the midnight oil. Hopefully it will work well for us at the show.

Dan Sawatzky
Sawatzky's Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia, Canada

www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is the most wonderful thing!

Trade show booth almost done 27 Sep 2017 23:35 #2

• Brian Quinter
  • Gold Carver
  • Thank you received: 11
  • Honor Medal 2015
Very nice
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

Please Visit and Support Our Amazing Sponsors