Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Couple of simple signs

Couple of simple signs 17 Aug 2017 11:37 #1

• Bob Stephens
  • Gold Carver
  • Thank you received: 49
  • Honor Medal 2015
Some fairly recent jobs. A lot of the other work is everyday signs, wraps, engraving stuff, real estate work, street signs, etc.

The Buddy Foster rendering is one that is in the works right now.
Attachments:

Couple of simple signs 18 Aug 2017 18:50 #2

• Dan Sawatzky
  • Gold Carver
  • Thank you received: 43
  • Honor Medal 2015
Great work - as always Bob. I love the clean look... and just enough dimension to make it all interesting. The Buddy Foster is my favourite as I love the flowing lines.

-dan
Dan Sawatzky
Sawatzky's Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia, Canada

www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is the most wonderful thing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bob Stephens

Couple of simple signs 21 Aug 2017 15:01 #3

• Gary Boros
  • Senior Carver
  • Thank you received: 2
Agreed, very nice work Bob. I was wondering if you could tell us about some of the construction detail of the Buddy Foster sign and the Business Park sign. What type of materials did you use, or do you plan to use, for those? What type of internal structure did you create? Were there any challenges or were these fairly straight forward for you? Was everything assembled in the shop and installed in one piece or was there any site assembly? I can't quite tell the scale of those signs, what size are they?
Gary

Couple of simple signs 23 Aug 2017 08:31 #4

• Bob Stephens
  • Gold Carver
  • Thank you received: 49
  • Honor Medal 2015
Gary Boros wrote:
Agreed, very nice work Bob. I was wondering if you could tell us about some of the construction detail of the Buddy Foster sign and the Business Park sign. What type of materials did you use, or do you plan to use, for those? What type of internal structure did you create? Were there any challenges or were these fairly straight forward for you? Was everything assembled in the shop and installed in one piece or was there any site assembly? I can't quite tell the scale of those signs, what size are they?

Gary,

Both of those monuments are constructed from 1.5"x1.5" square tube aluminum internal frame work and skinned in aluminum. I design them and use a local wholesale company to build them to my design specs. We do the paint work and fabrication on any lettering or graphics. We did all finish work and installed. Both monuments are about 11' h. X 5'w. and around 18"d.

Couple of simple signs 11 Sep 2017 16:17 #5

• John Miller
  • Platinum Carver
  • Thank you received: 50
  • Honor Medal 2015
Nice work Bob. The Buddy Foster sign is my favorite. LED halos between the panels would be cool.
Someday every things gonna be different... When I paint my masterpiece
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Please Visit and Support Our Amazing Sponsors